It rained here today, just like it rained in Provo a year ago. I remember because somehow, so far from all my family, it was so comforting to me that at least the sky seemed to understand what was going on and had the courtesy to mourn with me.
I am constantly amazed at the impact that Michelle has had and continues to have on my life. I could list literally hundreds of ways that my life has been shaped by knowing her. “Because I knew you, I have been changed for good…”
I am constantly amazed at the impact that Michelle has had and continues to have on my life. I could list literally hundreds of ways that my life has been shaped by knowing her. “Because I knew you, I have been changed for good…”
2 comments:
I thought about you and your family the other day. I'm glad that there was a down poor just for you. I know how you love those.
it rained here too... for like the second time in my entire time here...
Post a Comment