Friday, April 10, 2009

My fig tree's name is Ruby


It's been awhile...sorry. I've been contemplating this blog post for awhile, and consequently have ended up with nothing at all. Except multiple changes to my blog settings...

So life is good, here are some reasons why:

I'm going to Thailand in three week and a half weeks
I'm going back to South Africa in seven and a half weeks
Trees are green
Books are for reading
Feet are for baring
I have a job
I have a bike
I have a purple phone
Ruby has survived various assassination attempts and has a home for the summer
I haven't lost my new BPA free water bottle yet.

In other news, I was disappointed to find out that the San Diego zoo feeds it's flamingos food coloring to give them their brilliant color.







1 comment:

David's Holla Atchya! Blog said...

I am grateful for the Resurrection! I don't have a job, or a phone, but I am in London and headed to Dublin, Paris, and Greece within the next thirty days so life is good for me too.