Monday, November 24, 2008

Tagged by Danielle

1. Put your ITunes on shuffle
2. For each questions, press the next button to get your answer
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 friends who might enjoy doing the meme as well as the person you got the note from.
What is your motto? Futures by Jimmy Eat World
What do you friends think of you? New Year by Deathcab for Cutie…hmmm…not sure how I feel about that one.
What do you think about very often? Lesson 33: A: Part 2 Ultimate Arabic Beginniner/Intermediate hahaha that fits a little too well…
What is 2+2? Lesson 17:D Ultimate Arabic Beginniner/Intermediate (its vocabulary…)
What do you think of your best friend? To the left, to the left, everything you own in the box to the left…Beyonce! (I don’t know the name of the song, sorry..its just track 13 on a mix). Haha which best friend are we talking about here?
What do you think of the person you like? Matchbook Seeks Maniac by Deerhoof. I don’t think I have ever heard this song before now…I kind of like the title am not seeking a maniac though?
What is your life story? Dream Girl, Dave Matthews Band. Aww…not exactly a life story but I like the song
What do you want to be when you grow up? Pantala Naga Pampa, Dave Matthews Band. It’s 40 seconds long. I don’t know what that means…
What do you think of when you see the person you like? The Last Song by The All-American Rejects.
What do your parents think of you? I Want To Be Ready by Ben Harper. Maybe more what my parents hope for me?
What will you dance to at your wedding? Seeing is Believing by Acceptance. Haha not really a good dance song, but that’s a good title for anything relating to a wedding in my future…
What will they play at your funeral? My Romance by Ella Fitzgerald. Oh what an elegant end…I wouldn’t mind this song, although it would be better at the wedding than the funeral I think.
What is your hobby/interest? Drive In, Drive Out--Dave Matthews Band. He is kind of the star of this survey of my life hey?
What is your biggest secret? Das kleine krokodil hahahahaha oh William would get this one…its not really a secret, just more of an inside joke. Although it does feature one of my unmentionable favorite words so I guess it could be a sort of secret?
What do you think of your friends? Get Mine, Get Yours by Christina Aguilara. Okay I’m having fun now hahaha
What’s the worst thing that can happen? Popstars, Rooney. Too true.
How will you die? What’s Left of the Flag by Flogging Molly. “A life once full, now an empty vase, wilt the blossoms on an early grave…” aiiii…I don’t know whether it’s the lyrics that should be significant or the name of the band in this case. Either way, its full of terrible ways for me to die.
What is the one thing you regret? To Be Alone With You, Sufjan Stevens. I don’t?
What makes you laugh? Imma tell, tech n9ne! oh this one is right on…I can't even look at the name without a smile on my face.
What makes you cry? The Smile On Your Face by Allison Krauss. Happy tears?
Will you ever get married? Stairway to Heaven, Led Zepplin. Yeahhh, sounds all nice and promising but here’s the thing though, the copy on my computer is corrupt and only plays the first 30 seconds of this 8 minutes and 3 second song. What does that tell you?
What scares you the most? In The Middle by Sugababes…this was a song on the soundtrack when I worked at Express. I wouldn’t say I am actually scared of working retail for the rest of my life, but I would be scared if it looked like that was going to be my future. Or we could just go with the name and say I am scared of being caught “in the middle.”
Does anyone like you? Twelve Thirty (Young Girls Are Coming To The Canyon) by The Mamas & The Papas. I don’t even know where to start with this one.
If you could go back in time, what would you change? Stay Where You Are by Ambulance LTD. Good advice, I don’t like thinking about changing things that have already happened.
What hurts now? When I Take My Sugar To Tea by Frank Sinatra. How about that I can't take my sugar to tea right now?
What will you post this as? Tucanes De Tijuana - El Virus Del Amor. Does that mean I should make this the name of the post?
People I tag:
Ohh everyone who wasn’t already tagged by someone else I know. Just do it, its fun, really.

1 comment:

Princesska said...

hahaha--omgosh...I can't believe your stairway to heaven file is corrupt. So funny that would happen.

hahaha...and it seems a lot of lesbians may want yoU!?