Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hello!

Dear everyone,

Yes I am alive and well! Sorry I have not written, I don't have as much access to the internet as I thought I would, and when I do I don't get very long and the computers are slow. My plan has been to write blog posts on my laptop at home and then save them on my jump drive and post them when I get the chance to come into town, but my jump drive and I got into a nasty fight and it is currently refusing to let me save things to it despite the fact that it has plenty of room available. I am going to buy a new one. In the meantime, South Africa is beautiful, it looks like Carlsbad, and I am a 30 minute walk from the beach although I have only managed to go there once so far. I am still looking for another place to volunteer, but I did find a clinic that has given me my own office and free reign to interview people. I will write more and post soon!

Love you all!

5 comments:

Princesska said...

ok - i miss you so much that i had a dream about you last night. i'm going to e-mail it to you... it was INSANE!

SamYam said...

Oh goodness....I was getting worried. Fer reals.

Katie said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!! How do I get a hold of you? Do you have an address???

austinmcraig said...

I, like the rest of the world (minus Africa) miss you. Hope you're doing well.

Megan said...

MY DOODLE LOODLE!!! I MISS YOU WAY MORE THAN DANIELLE! i SEIOUSLY AM HAVING ISSUES WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO TALK TO YOU! i MISS YOU MY LOVE!!!