1994--Pink plastic glasses
2005--Camera #1
2007--Frisbee, Cell phone
2008a--Camera #2 (miraculously revived a couple weeks after initial incident), Cell Phone, My life (aka my handbag with planner, keys, NG, etc...)
2008b--Camera #2(yes again--still waiting for the miracle...)
2008b--Camera #2(yes again--still waiting for the miracle...)
I tried to make a graph that would illustrate the increasing frequency, but apparently my excel skills have disappeared so just imagine a colorful labeled line getting higher and higher. Anyways, I am losing more and more things to water more and more frequently and I am starting to wonder if there is a water god down there somewhere in love with me? Trying to woo me to a life in the depths of the sea? just a thought.
The tragedy in pictures:
This is a picture of my phone diving into Lake Washington last summer. It might appear that I am throwing it in. Really I am not. Just jumping with style. Also, note that Christian's pants are wet from attempting to rescue the frisbee that I sent to a watery grave just moments before.
This is a picture of Austin, me , Rob on the dock after our canoe decided to spice things up.In other news, I went home for a week to pack and say goodbye. It was more of a goodbye to places, not people, since most of my friends have graduated and moved on to greater things in exciting places. I did see Casey and Noah D. though, and that was fun. I will have to talk about my Boston adventure in another post.
3 comments:
I remember that lake washington incident oh so well. Sorry it had to happen 2 more times.
man you just have THE WORST luck when it comes to Cameras. Im sorry my darling, im keeping my fingers crossed for this much needed miracle
haha... are the pink plastic glasses the one's you lost in Carlsbad Beach?
Post a Comment