I haven't been posting because every time I think about the Seattle trip I don't even know where to start! Rob and Austin both did a good job at describing the trip, so I think I'll leave that one to them and move on to my MA trip. (and before I begin that I have to finish this blasted proposal...I thought I'd at least post this video so there's something new up)
6 comments:
haha...I like it when he puts the bottom half of his mouth to one side like he's confused. Is that Emma in the background??? SHE IS SO TALL!!!!
look how huge henry is!!! oh my gosh hes so cute!!!
Hey girl! I didn't know that you blog. And now that I do, I'm going to stalk you! I can't believe the curls on that little guy...
Priceless. There is nothing in the world like a dancing little kid.
McKenna, It's time to UPDATE. I miss you! Are you going to be in cali anytime this summer? What are your plans? I'd love to see you!
UPDATE!
Post a Comment