Who's this McKenna???
That's pretty funny...makes me want to eat a cheese stick.
He would...
It's my friend Kyle
haha thats so....unappatizing????...not sure
wait...uhhhh...this does not make me want to eat a cheese stick. This is a weird weird man you are associating yourself with. However, you are weirder for being the photographer.
These pictures (I have decided) are scaring me... I'm so confused...
McKenna- That is not how you eat a cheese stick!Clearly there is a step missing between the second and third picture. It is pivotal to the process!Lynda, call me before you eat a cheese stick. We need to talk!
oh man, Jaylene is funny..
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Who's this McKenna???
That's pretty funny...makes me want to eat a cheese stick.
He would...
It's my friend Kyle
haha thats so....unappatizing????...not sure
wait...uhhhh...this does not make me want to eat a cheese stick. This is a weird weird man you are associating yourself with. However, you are weirder for being the photographer.
These pictures (I have decided) are scaring me... I'm so confused...
McKenna- That is not how you eat a cheese stick!
Clearly there is a step missing between the second and third picture. It is pivotal to the process!
Lynda, call me before you eat a cheese stick. We need to talk!
oh man, Jaylene is funny..
Post a Comment