Attacked by a lion...Sounds like fun! You must have made it out to where the animals live. We had a Mama Lion jump on the boot of the car one day..it sure scared Nolo a boy from Kagiso who was in the back seat! I am envious of you back in Africa again. Wish I was there. Have a great time Love Grandma
Solo queria preguntarte cuando vas a poner algunas cosas nuevas aqui en tu blog. Me gustaria ver material nueva...mucho, porque tu vida es muy interesante.
9 comments:
I LOVE YOU TOO!!!
Soon!
Oh, poop! No camera! Is your brother actually engaged?
No Camera?!?!
Attacked by a lion...Sounds like fun! You must have made it out to where the animals live. We had a Mama Lion jump on the boot of the car one day..it sure scared Nolo a boy from Kagiso who was in the back seat! I am envious of you back in Africa again. Wish I was there. Have a great time Love Grandma
kenna - you don't have a camera. what are you thinking?
Uh maybe you should do some new posts. Did you ever think about that?
Solo queria preguntarte cuando vas a poner algunas cosas nuevas aqui en tu blog. Me gustaria ver material nueva...mucho, porque tu vida es muy interesante.
For all the world knows, you could be dead in Africa.
Post a Comment